Everything around Valentines Day seems to be geared towards gift buying, but I think men would want some fresh ideas into kinds of dates to take your sweetie on this Valentines Day. Our team came up with 4 Types of Valentines Day Dates: Classy/Cozy, Weekend Away, The Classic, and Over the Top Evening. Let us suggest date ideas AND the type of outfit to wear on those Valentines Day Dates.
Classy, Cozy – Cuddle it up
Valentines Day doesn’t have to be complicated or fancy. Wearing slacks and a cableknit sweater with your accessories creates a nice date night look, yet more casual. Date ideas:
- Go on a sleigh ride – good cuddles and conversation
- Ice Skating – bit more active yet romantic and sweet
- Stay in and make dinner and watch Netflix
Details of Classy, Cozy outfit
- Captain American Gray Tie
- Captain America Navy Argyle Stripe Socks
- Brown Woven Leather Bracelet with Magnetic Closure
- Coast to Coast Blue Reading Glasses
- Red Rosette Lapel Pin
Weekend Away – Be Adventurers
When Valentines Day falls in the middle of the week, that leaves the weekend before and after to get away for an extra special Valentines adventure. Wear nice dark jeans, collared shirt, dressy winter coat (maybe with a scarf) to impress your date.
- Book a Bed and Breakfast somewhere new to both of you
- Explore that new town
- Get a massage – always good to relax together
- Take a hike or other outdoor offerings that town offers
Details of Weekend Away outfit
- Brown Leather Accessories Travel Kit
- Leather Toiletry Dopp Kit
- Brown Pebbled Leather Card Holder
- Navy Leather & Sterling Silver Cobra Multi Bracelet (18cm)
- Red Rosette Lapel Pin
The Classic – Dinner and a Show
Wearing a suit with accessories and going out for dinner and show isn’t a bad idea either. Just plan ahead and get reservations to impress your date.
- Fancy dinner reservation
- Movie theater – make sure your date likes the same kind of movie as you do
- Go to the theater – little fancier than the movie idea
- Dancing – perhaps a salsa or ballroom class
Details of The Classic outfit
Over the Top Evening – When you really want to have a memorable date
What better reason to dust off your black tie wear than Valentines Day? Add the formal stud set and a few details to complete your look.
- Candlelit – 3-5 course meal
- Symphony – feel fancy
- Ballet #realmenwatchballet
- Charity Event – give back while impressing
Details for the Over the Top Evening outfit
We hope you have a great Valentines Day with your sweetheart and make it something they will never forget!
Ladies - These items would make great gifts for Valentines Day, hint hint, wink, wink.