New England Patriots Foxboro Stadium Seat Cufflinks
These cufflinks are crafted from authentic Foxboro Stadium seating. Set in sterling silver with bullet back closure, these cufflinks feature the scuffed plastic surface of seats from which New England Patriots fans cheered for decades. Foxboro Stadium opened as Schaefer Stadium in 1971 as home to the New England Patriots. At the end of the 2001 season in which the Patriots won their first Super Bowl, Foxboro was demolished. Officially licensed by the National Football League, each pair of cufflinks comes gift-boxed with a hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Approximately 3/4" x 5/8"
- Made of authentic Foxboro Stadium semating
- Set in Sterling Silver with bullet back closure and hallmarked with the stadium name on the back side
- Officially licensed by the National Football League
- Comes gift-boxed with a Certificate of Authenticity